Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed in writing or email, all orders are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions. Any special conditions printed on the client's order will not be accepted if they are at variance with our own.
The title of the domain name ordered remain the property of Silent Web Solutions until full payment has been received in cleared funds.
Once ordered, domain names cannot be altered and no refunds are available. Be very careful in the spelling of domain name requests as no responsibility can be undertaken for client's errors.
All prices (if any) displayed on our website are subject to alteration at any time without notice, unless confirmed for an agreed period between the client and Silent Web Solutions.
Specific quotes are available in writing and email with guaranteed pricing valid for a maximum of thirty days from the date the estimate is submitted.
Full payment is required in advance before any domain names are registered.
At least one months payment is required before your hosting account is setup.
Website design and development services:
A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your order then the balance will be due within 7 days of final invoice date. We will issue an invoice when your website has been completed to match your confirmed requirements.
Upon receiving written confirmation of the client's order Silent Web Solutions will design the client's website to the exact requirements specified. The website will then be hosted on Silent Web Solutions preview domain for the client to view it. After the clients order has been received an invoice will be raised. Upon full payment of invoice all website files will be sent to the client via hard copy on CD and also uploaded to their individual hosting space if required.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Cheque made payable to Silent Web Solutions.
- Postal orders made payable to Silent Web Solutions.
- Bankers draft made payable to Silent Web Solutions.
- Bank transfer. Details of this payment method will be provided upon request.
- Credit / Debit Card through PayPal.
Title and ownership of the website will pass to the client once all outstanding invoices have been settled in full, FTP access along with all necessary passwords etc will also be forwarded. It is advisable for clients to follow all instructions issued by Silent Web Solutions to ensure that their websites remain intact and available to the public domain at all times. Silent Web Solutions may charge an additional fee should it be necessary to rectify a problem caused by the client which would become payable in advance.
- Silent Web Solutions do NOT allow any illegal material to be hosted on our servers.
- Your hosting accounts may NOT be used to host a collection of MP3s, Warez, or to backup your computer or another source.
- You may NOT use your hosting account for general storage of any type.
- All content stored on your hosting account must be directly used on the Internet by the website associated with your account.
- Your hosting account may NOT be used as a download distribution point for your software or media.
- All hosting accounts are to be used for standard web practices only. This means that all content stored on your account must be used for "acceptable" website use only.
- All data stored in your hosting account must be directly related to your website.
- You may NOT store more data in your account than your allocated disc space.
- You must NOT divulge access passwords to any other person, and you should take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by other people.
- Data stored on Silent Web Solutions servers is NOT guaranteed to be backed up. It is recommended that you keep an independent backup of all your data and files stored on our servers. Silent Web Solutions can NOT be held responsible for any loss or damage of data. Remember, please back everything up.
- Silent Web Solutions shall NOT be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
- When your hosting account is closed, all files (including web pages, etc.) will be deleted.
- Silent Web Solutions reserve the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- To protect your privacy we NEVER distribute your name or e-mail address to any third parties.
- Users must NOT participate in any form of un-solicited bulk e-mailing or spam.
- To control spamming on our servers Silent Web Solutions has restricted the number of emails you are allowed to send within a one hour period to 500 (five hundred).
- By logging into your hosting account, or uploading files to it, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Silent Web Solutions reserve the right to cancel your account at any time without notice if we find that any of these terms have been broken.
Domain name registration:
- Silent Web Solutions will NOT provide any refunds for domain name registration so please be careful when choosing your domain name.
- A full refund will ONLY be given if Silent Web Solutions has registered your domain name under a different name than provided (asked for) by the client.
- If you take out one of our yearly hosting packages we expect you to commit for this period of time. If you cancel your account within your service period then Silent Web Solutions will NOT make any refunds on any unused portions of your account.
- If you have set up monthly hosting subscriptions then NO refund will be given due to the service starting straight away. You do have the right to cancel at anytime.
Web design and development:
- Silent Web Solutions offers 100% satisfaction guarantee on any web design and development project. The website will be designed and developed to the clients exact requirements. After the website has been fully completed then Silent Web Solutions will provide the client the service to make any modifications that they require.
- If the client has confirmed 100% satisfaction with the finished website and the full invoice amount has been paid then Silent Web Solutions will NOT provide any refunds for any web designing and development services.
- Silent Web Solutions will design and develop the client's website, script or system to their exact requirements and complete support will be provided so there should not be any reason to request a refund.
- All hosting accounts will be hosted on Silent Web Solutions top quality servers.
- Silent Web Solutions will only sell web hosting if our servers are capable of handling the clients hosting requirements. This results in a quality run server with 99.9% performance uptime.
- If any client requires to upgrade their hosting package then further fees will be incurred.
- Commercial use of web and ftp space is permitted.
- The client will be responsible for the content of their pages, including obtaining the legal permission for any works they include and ensuring that the contents of these pages do not violate UK law.
- You, the client will be held responsible for and accept responsibility for any defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material available via your pages.
- Silent Web Solutions reserve the right to remove material deemed inappropriate from your web pages, without prior notice. Silent Web Solutions do NOT allow any illegal or adult orientated material to be hosted on their servers.
- Silent Web Solutions own the intellectual property rights to all trade marks, images, content, scripts, design and any displayed on this website.
- No part of our website images or content may be copied sold or used by any third party without written permission from Silent Web Solutions.
- Any unauthorised reproduction of any part of our websites text, images and design will not be tolerated and legal action will be started against the individual under the UK Copyright, Design and Patents Act of 1988.